Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

UFO

Saw a post on another blog that got me thinking about my UFOs (there are a lot of them!) and then I was wandering around iphoto and found this pic:


I've been working on this quilt for a couple of years, so i guess it's time i finished it!  This was taken at a retreat last Fall at Becky's Barn near Crossville, TN (great retreat location!).  I had brought it along to work on and only got this far.  The applique blocks had been done for awhile, it's really just the HST blocks that need doing.  I had purchased some of those triangle papers (can't think of the name of them off the top of my head) from Diane Parks of Pumpkin Creek Fabrics in Waverly, TN, several years ago and used them for the triangle strips - worked great!  It's definately time to finish this one.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment