Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Remembering Marie Fail

I started this quilt block at a one day class given by Courthouse Quilters in White Bluff, TN.  Guild member Nancy Rutske taught the class.  It was fun and I thought I was doing really well with the piecing part, but boy o boy did I fall down on the completing-it-at home part!  I guess I waited too long between class and completion, because I really butchered putting the pieces together.  And Nancy did such a fine job in class keeping us all on track and all the other blocks I've seen look great.  Just not mine.

here it is:




Wavy, wavy diamond joins.  O well.  It's done and I can move on.  Well, it needs borders or something to finish it off, but it can come off my design wall now.  So sorry Nancy for not completing my block as well as I should have.  I feel I've let you down, but I'll take any other class Nancy teaches as she is a great instructor!  Guild meets Monday and I'll my "Marie" with me, even though I'm kinda embarassed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment