Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Friday Friends Sewing

I do so love having my friends over to sew on Friday - we had a lot of fun yesterday and everyone was getting a lot done!!  Even me!  I finally put a binding on a practice quilting piece that will become a cat blanket and started some more mice.  By the way, the name of the mouse pattern is "LittleMouse Needle & Thread Keeper" by ArtFabric Studio.  I finally found it!  They have several nice pincushion patterns available, you can find them at:  www.artfabricstudio.com

Here are a few pics of "the girls" hard at work in my sewing room:




Cindy & Anita were hand applique-ing, Margaret was knitting, Judy finished 2 quilt tops, Susan was working on her red & white double wedding ring, and Sena was quilting an irish knot wall hanging!  Very productive and talented group!  I'm humbled to be among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment