Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just a quick little post.  What do you take with you sew when you leave home to sew?  I have an on going project that is easy, mindless and quick to do that has become my "go to" take along sewing.  I pack up my travel Janome & my Tutto rolling case, a big bag of selveges and a bag of used & washed dryer sheets and off I go to sew at guild meetings, friends homes or any other off-site sewing situation.  Here is what I did yesterday at our "Friday Friends" quilting group:



In the top picture you can see three different dryer sheets I sewed selveges onto.  The 4th pic is the back side so you can see the dryer sheet.  The bottom pic is a little bit closer on one of the sewn dryer sheets.  I use these in all sorts of projects, which I'll show you in a later post!  I'm always surprised at how many I can get done in an afternoon, but that's because they're so darn easy to do and don't take a lot of concentration.  Perfect for sewing in a group setting!!

Do you have a project you take along?  What is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment