Total Pageviews

Friday, January 23, 2015

Mice!

Here is an on-going project; Mice!  I started making these mice last year for our WOWE fundraiser and everyone seemed to like them so much, I've continued to make them "as needed"; with all the $$ going to the non-profit White Oak Women's Exchange (www.facebook.com/WOWE2012).  I used a pattern that I bought at Quilting by the Bay in Panama City, Florida (http://www.quiltingbythebay.com/) by a cute pattern company, but I've lost the original pattern so I don't know the name. Urgh.  I "adjusted" the pattern and tweeked it here & there to make it easier for me to follow and the results are below:

They are cute... and useful!  They are designed to be pin cushions, but also make great rings and jewelry pins holders.  Anyway, they're fun to make and make me smile, what else can you ask of a pin cushion?

No comments:

Post a Comment