Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015

Well here it is, 2015!  I'm sure we all think about the year gone by and what the new year has in store for us.  For me, once 2015 arrived; I've just about forgotten 2014.  Not one to dwell on the past.

It is said that whatever you're doing on January 1, you will continue doing it every day throughout the year, or something like that.  Well, I hope it's true because I spent New Year's Day quilting on my new-to-me longarm quilting machine!  Whoo Hoo!  I love love love it!!!  It has really reduced my quilting anxiety - my fear of producing more quilt tops than I could ever quilt on my home machine.  Now I know I can quilt a top in no time on my Gammill, so bring on the quilt tops!  I have about 15 tops that need to be quilted and my priority is to get them done by the end of the year.  How's that for a New Year's Resolution!
Here's my Gammill

And here's some of the work she'll have to do!

The top shelf is finished quilt tops, the other 3 shelves are fabric (100% cotton only!) and on the floor...works/experiments in progress on the left, my travel machine, my wrapping paper etc box, and out of the picture on the right, a box of batting scraps. Yikes!

Oh, and about New Year's resolutions, they're fun to make and I always do, but they are just guidelines, right?  So here are mine:  1)work on time management and 2)QUILT MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment