Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This is a little baby quilt I made last weekend for a sweet little girl!  The green fabric I got at Hancock's in Jackson, TN, on sale last year.  It was too cute to pass up - little clothespin people!  They also had it in grey, which I snapped up, but at a different sale price!!??  Same fabric, just a different background color...does Hancocks price by popularity?  I would've thought the green to be as desirable as the grey.  Anyway, the block is a "disappearing" snowball type block that Cindy Barnes and I developed one Friday and I really like it!  Fast and fun.  Here's the quilt:
 As you can see, I just quilted it simply with straight lines on my Janome 6600p with a walking foot.  I used some Quilter's Dream wool batting I had, which I thought would be soft and cuddlely for a baby.  I didn't think about washability, but I don't think there will be a problem.  I put a care tag on it to wash in cold on delicate & damp-dry on low.  It's a baby quilt, wear is expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment