Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fabric!

Went on a road trip Tuesday (it was a friend's B-day, so went fabric shopping and had lunch out - the best birthday celebration in my book!) and stopped at 3 fabric stores.  The first was Hancock's in Clarksville.  Generally speaking I don't buy quilting fabric at Hancocks.  I don't usually buy too much there at all, but I did find a few bargins on Tuesday and here they are:


This was some cheap-o quilting cotton I found on the sale table.  I bought it to go with a panel I purchased, on sale, at Lebanon Sew & Vac awhile ago.  Amazingly, when I placed it next to the panel, it actually matches pretty well!  Score!


This is some stretch lace that was on the sale table.  I'm always looking for a good lace bargan!



Some stretch cotton rib knit.  Always useful; and on sale!


Lightweight interfacing for a Cape pattern that I bought online from Liesl & Co.  So friggin' cute - I can't wait to make it.  If you've never seen their patterns, go here:  www.lieslandco.com  it's worth a visit!  I have some loden colored corderoy that should work just fine with the pattern.


And last, and probably least, is a spool of Coats & Clark hand quilting thread.  It's for sewing yo yo's, not hand quilting!  I make yo yo's when I need an easy "take-along" project or for hand sewing in front of the TV.

Well that's all for today.  Tomorrow we'll go to the next shop, a real, live quilt shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment