Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I found the missing fabric!

This quilt came about because I wanted to make a Quilt of Valor quilt and I wanted to make a quilt with simple, oversize blocks.  I call it "Lifesaver":




I think it needs a white border around it.  It also needs a border to be big enough to be a quilt of valor.  But, you guessed it, I was out of the white I used for the background!  I have spent the last couple of months emailing stores, visiting stores, asking my friends if they remember where I got that white tone on tone from - na da.  Finally, yesterday I went on a road trip to KY and there it was!  I bought 5 yards!  Not gonna run outta that white again!

Anyway, I just loved all the RW&B prints I used in this quilt.  I especially loved the lobster and crab prints.  I loved them so much, I have bought more RW&B seashore prints for another quilt.  I'll post all my fabric purchase next time.  Be prepared for fabric overload....

No comments:

Post a Comment