Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Work in Progress

I'm struggling to complete this pineapple quilt that our paper piecing group finished earlier this year.  Except me.  I just can't figure out how I want to end it.  I'd like for it to be bigger than it is so I'm thinking, Add borders!  Right?  Why is it so difficult?

Is this the way to go with this quilt?  I'm not sure.  I'm going to have to call in reinforcements.  This quilt needs to be finished, quilted and bound by October for the local quilt shows.  I can't let it hang around any longer.  I'm phoning a friend.

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous pineapple quilt! And that border print looks like it works pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! My friend Cindy came over and brought some other red for the second little red border. Her red looks better and I went with the border fabric in the picture. Top is done!! Now, how to quilt it....

      Delete